4D High-Speed Doors
High speed doors are used inside and outside. High speed doors optimise the flow of traffic, improve room conditions and save energy. With the ability to close your door rapidly, you can minimise the temperature fluctuations which inevitably result from having an open gap between one area and another – this is true whether you want to keep the area in question cold or warm.
The Hörmann range provided by 4D Doors includes both vertically and horizontally opening transparent doors with a flexible curtain. They are also available in combination with sectional doors and rolling shutters, as well as with powerful, service-friendly spiral doors with smooth aluminium profiles.
All european high speed doors come with a powerful frequency converter control (FU) as standard. This considerably extends the lifespan of the door’s working parts.
- Non-contact safety
- The safety light grille integrated in the frame monitors the closing zone of the door up to a height of 2500 mm.
- This does away with the need for additional installations on the door (e.g. closing edge safety device, photocell).
- Profit from this high level of safety with a high-speed door that is exceptionally easy to fit and service.
- Long service life and high efficiency as standard
- The standard frequency converter control takes stress off the entire door mechanism, guaranteeing nearly wear-free, quiet door travel.
- The high opening and closing speeds optimise your operations and reduce heat losses.
- In addition, they relieve the entire door mechanism through the smooth starting and braking action which considerably extends the service life of the door.
A permanently clear view
- Uniformly foamed steel sections
- Hot-galvanized, double-skinned sections with PU rigid foam infill provide for particularly high thermal insulation, resulting in a UD value of 1.95 W/ (m²·K). For 25 m² door surface.
- The doors are supplied as standard in White aluminium (RAL 9006).
- The exterior is characterised by the fine Micrograin lines, on the interior the sections are Stucco-textured.
- Optional glazing
- 26-mm-thick DURATEC double glazing guarantees maximum scratch resistance and excellent thermal insulation values.
- An aluminium rail construction in natural finish E6 / EV 1 divides the glazing using stabilising intermediate spacers.
- DURATEC triple glazing is also available on request for even better thermal insulation.
Efficient thermal insulation NEW
- Increased thermal insulation thanks to ThermoFrame
- The optional ThermoFrame separates the frame from the building structure.
- The thermal break, including additional seals, improves thermal insulation by up to 15 % and provides optimal corrosion protection for the side frame.