Knotwood Aluminium Fencing
Knotwood aluminium fencing uses a patented concealed fastening system which hides unsightly screws and rivets, no welding is required and is easy-to-install. Our aluminium fences offers the latest styles with the ability to install the aluminium slats vertical, horizontal or diagonal, use any size spacing between fence slats and the ability to install the slats on an angle to create a louvre style. Knotwood aluminium fences are durable with a tough texture coating, long lasting with a 15 year warranty and low maintenance. Our unique ranges of accessories are colour matched to give you a seamless uniform finish.
- Non polluting
- 100% recyclable
- Low carbon footprint
- No VOC emissions
- Low maintenance
- Marine grade aluminium
- LEED Credits
- 15 Year Warranty
- AAMA 2604/2605 Certified
- Systems engineered for cyclones / hurricanes
- Concealed fastenings systems to hides rivets and screws
- Tough Knotwood powder coat finish
- Unlimited designs
- DIY assembly for easy installation
- Colour matched accessories
- Matching hardware range
- Garbage Surrounds
- Pool Pump Surrounds
Horizontal Fence Install
1. Concrete post (KWP2W) 600mm into ground.
2. Install slats and spacers. NOTE: You can use any size Knotwood slat with or without spacers.
3. Continue until complete.
4. Screw slats to post (KWP2W).
5. Clip on infill (KWINFS).
6. Install end caps (KWECP2W).
7. Repeat on all posts.
8. Install large infill to finish post (KWP2W).
Corner Fence Install
1. Measure and cut post (KWPCP) to suit.
2. Attach baseplate (KWABP) to post (KWPCP).
3. Fix baseplate to the ground.
4. Install slats and spacers. NOTE: You can use any size Knotwood slat with or without spacers.
5. Screw slats to post (KWPCP).
6. Clip on infill (KWINFS).
7. Insert end caps (KWECCP).
8. Repeat steps 5 to 7 on all posts.