Knotwood Aluminium Balustrades/Railings
Knotwood balustrades / guardrails are versatile and elegant. If you’re looking to renovate, add a touch of class, even increase the value of your property, Knotwood aluminum balustrades / guardrails offer a practical wood look solution that’s guaranteed to enhance your home’s curb appeal while reducing costly maintenance.
Knotwood balustrades /guardrails system is adaptable, you can install aluminium slats, adjustable louvres or glass. Knotwood balustrade / guardrail system can also safely and elegantly enclose patios, sun decks, balconies and swimming pools.
Knotwood aluminium balustrade / guardrail is durable with a tough texture coating, long lasting with a 20 year warranty and low maintenance.
Our unique ranges of accessories are colour matched to give you a seamless uniform finish.
- Non polluting
- 100% recyclable
- Low carbon footprint
- No VOC emissions
- Low maintenance
- Marine grade aluminium
- LEED Credits
- 20 Year Warranty
- Certified Commercial Balustrade / Guardrail
- Certified Residential Balustrade / Guardrail
- Concealed fastenings systems to hides rivets and screws
- Tough Knotwood powder coat finish
- Unlimited designs
- DIY assembly for easy installation
- Colour matched accessories
- High rise Buildings
- Low rise Buildings
Horizontal Fence Install
1. Concrete post (KWP2W) 600mm into ground.
2. Install slats and spacers. NOTE: You can use any size Knotwood slat with or without spacers.
3. Continue until complete.
4. Screw slats to post (KWP2W).
5. Clip on infill (KWINFS).
6. Install end caps (KWECP2W).
7. Repeat on all posts.
8. Install large infill to finish post (KWP2W).
Corner Fence Install
1. Measure and cut post (KWPCP) to suit.
2. Attach baseplate (KWABP) to post (KWPCP).
3. Fix baseplate to the ground.
4. Install slats and spacers. NOTE: You can use any size Knotwood slat with or without spacers.
5. Screw slats to post (KWPCP).
6. Clip on infill (KWINFS).
7. Insert end caps (KWECCP).
8. Repeat steps 5 to 7 on all posts.